With Company response Not resolved

I have posted previously and it appears that they respond to entries posted here but then do NOT follow up with action. My order, B2182768, was placed 6th January, then cancelled due to delay and I am waiting .

. . .. and waiting .

. . and waiting for refund. Here's what I just sent them - they say reply within 24 hours - we'll see - live chat still not available - it was when I placed order - here's what I just wrote:

"When can I expect to see the refund you say you have paid - according to the order page?

Chinese New Year now over - some action please. 81€18 back into my bank account as soon as possible."

So, perhaps most importantly, they took the money but did not despatch the goods.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Fashionmia Pros: Website but very misleading.

Fashionmia Cons: Product or customer service.

• Long Wait For Refund

Comments

Where do you return items to from US. There is no location on website, nothing on packaging, have left messages. Please provide address for order B2238998.

In spite of a third entry on this website (this is the second) AND yet another mail saying I would get a refund nothing has materialised - so 3 promises - all empty apparently. I can't understand why they maintain this charade of normal retail behaviour.

My order was cancelled before despatch - so no goods changed hands and they just keep my money - 81 Euros.

Far easier to make money by not giving refunds than actually trying to make a profit by selling cheap clothing. They must be laughing all the way to the bank.Oh how I wish I could leave feedback that says my money has been refunded and issue resolved.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and sharing, we have checked this order and sent your order status to your gmail address, please check your inbox then let us know if anything you need our assistance :)Thank youFashionMia

@Fashionmia Response

OK - I checked my e-mail and I have received NOTHING about the order status. Why am I not surprised?

Perhaps you could send such an e-mail and then I will let you know if there is anything more than what I have said - i.e. - I need my refund - thank you