100% full With Company response Not resolved

I spent $85 and at least $72 was totally wasted due to wrong size description.When I measured, 4 of 5 items I ordered are at least 1 inch smaller than described in their website.

Their M size is just like XS in American size. In the pictures, I compared each of the item's size. It's been few months already that I asked for refund or exchange, but they never agree.

They offered $35 credit (Of course, I'd never buy any of their product again!), $20 refund (Seriously?!) or SHIP TO CHINA for exchange with MY OWN EXPENSES!Never trust this poor business, it's total waste of your time and money.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $72. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about fashionmia shirt from Fashionmia was service and no refund given Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear kkjiiu0226,

Thanks for your order from Fashionmia.

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience about the size problem you mentioned here.

May I have your order number if you do not mind. Rest assure that we will check it for you and deal with it immediately.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Customer Service from Fashionmia E-mail: linda@fashionmia.com

to Fashionmia Response #1163373

Hello,

I got your message from SiteJabber as well, and, in reply, I already sent you an email regarding order # B1227080 TWO WEEKS AGO. I still didn't hear anything back. Go check your email inbox and let me know.

FashionmiaCares
to Anonymous #1164106
Fashionmia Response

Dear kkjiiu0226,

Thank you for your reply.

We checked your order B1227080, and we have sent the email regarding your order to gyek****@gmail.com . Would you please check it?

If there is any problem, please feel free to contact with us.

Thank you.