You guys send me the wrong item this is not the one i order, the owner of this item was different name .....ayyayyayyyyy make me pissed off. I order a pink dress and when i opened is different, it is a black long sleeve swetter and beside i am really really disappointed, i think you guys knows what i order and tell me if this is the one, am gonna take a picture of it and tell me if this the one i ordered i have a proof that this is not the right one and beside don't ever ever advertised if you guys cannot provides the right one my order number is B565486 pls. send me the right one.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments