this is the worst quality I have ever seen.NO RETURN if they are on special!!

which is 100% of their website content! STAY AWAY! I lost over 200 dollars and they don't reply to emails. it's really bad.

stuff comes from CHINA so you are dealing with CHINA and no Consumer protection can help you...

the hems aren't sewing properly, the buttons come off, threats everywhere. no, absolute no label for care instructions or matieral info!

it is the cheapest or the worst you can imagine.the fabric feels like plastic and most dresses in size M (I am usually a S) fit my daughter who is 11.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

How long did it last for you to receive the clothes?

Fashionmia - Horrible Refund experience Fashionmia "As explained in other people's complaints I received an order I was dissatisfied with clothing. Unbeknown to me I had to pay out of pocket for return costs. I was..." Read more Fashionmia - 2 month and I haven't receive my order Fashionmia "I purchase 5 dress from FashionMia and it has been 2 month and I haven't receive the order. I would like my refund of 75.00 plus taxes and shipping charges..." Read more Fashionmia - Jacket Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Fashionmia "768090 I sent you the letter some days ago telling you I was still waiting for the rest of my clothes. I think I already received all even though I..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more