Purchased the fishtail blazer.Shipping time was expected.

The blazer is made of a wool type material, didn't expect that. Coat as crushed, needed to be pressed before it could even be worn. The photos showed a pleated coat that hung well....the real thing puffed out, no pleats.

I knew to order a few sizes larger than I wear. Still, coat is tight in shoulders, too big at the waist.

I can't seriously wear this, it looks like a joke.

Very disappointed, and out fifty bucks.I will never purchase from this company again!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments