With Company response Not resolved
1.2

I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to buy.I just want a refund and the problems I'm having are so stressful.

Then before I ordered that dress I ordered another one and it was way too small. Before this dress I had ordered another dress and never communicated to me that the dress was unavailable after paying PayPal and they want me to now to also put it in a wallet and I can use the money to but something else. All I wanted was my money refunded to no avail. They never let me know that the dress was unavailable untill I required into it.

Their clothing is way too small for me so why would I order anything else. I will never ever order from them again.

Their business practice is not ideal and their clothes are way too small.They are the worst company that I've ever dealt with.

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

I had one experience with similar situation. However, I complained to Paypal and Paypal made full refund to me.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to Angie.wang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia