Gloucester, Gloucestershire
1.9

I bought a dress at fashion mia..it was nothing like the pictures, and even though I gave my size..I was sent a smaller, non fitting, low quality dress.When I started the returns, I sent the item using the instructions given on their refunds page, and since 5 February 2016 to date (april) I keep getting an email from Jessie refunds & dispute team that they haven't received the item.

I have proof of posting surely, should I also go to their warehouse and look for the item as well..!!!

Am sure this is a tactic to not refund my money.

It is not fair how they are conning people at all..!stop

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $28. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia. The most disappointing about fashionmia dress from Fashionmia was very bad experience at fasion mia and very bad experience at fashion mia , but reviewer liked clothes look. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Candice_933

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did.They are a total fraud been fighting with them...

They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now.Lets take this company down!!!!

fashionmia2016

Thanks for your orders in fashionmia.

We are sincerely sorry for worst experience we caused.If you have the proof of posting and looked the tracking information showed delivered, please send it to us.

Then it will help us to confirm with warehouse even the local post office to figure out what happened.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

nina@fashionmia.com