It should not be so difficult to get a return shipping address. Spent too much time on my computer trying to get the return shipping address.

I called customer service and could only leave a message. I filled out a request to send me he the shipping address. Got a pop-up message that my request was received and someone would return my answer within 36 hours.

I do not consider this good customer service. Sad Sad Sad

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Shunda

Going to put you out if business

Shunda

Where is my f. Dress

Even the comments bigging up the company are fake. Poor English and spelling.

Is there a way to get them stop promoting/advertising. Can they be publicly SHAMED on social media?

FashionmiaCares

Dear Customer, Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number or registered email address at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem asap. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

Sheana
@FashionmiaCares

Please send me a return shipping address. I need to return two items I ordered because they are two small.

I'm not sure what email address I used. It is msylvilla@***.com or msvilladavis@***.com. My order number is B252****.

You help is appreciated very much. Please help me!

@Sheana

You'll be lucky no return label is a ploy to delay returns. They will deny receiving the goods and even worse you will NEVER get a full refund if you get one at all.

Spread the word about this disgusting company. Warn people NOT to trade with them, better still let your local trading standards company know about them and if you know someone who hosts a consumer programme on TV tell them about this mail order scam.

Fashionmia Reviews