I ordered and paid for many items almost a month ago. I have received nothing.....not the items or any notifications.

I have,however received many,many advertisements to purchase more items. I am more than disgruntled.... I need these items. I ordered a coat and holiday items .

I have written several emails. Surprise....no response. If I dont see or hear anything in a few days, i guess I will have to get my charge card company involved.

This is so disappointing and I feel like they have stolen my money! I purchased order number B2461707 on Nov.13

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Dec 06.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear customer, Thanks for your order on Fashionmia. We are really sorry for any inconvenience to you.

I have checked your order and sent an email to you, could you please check your registered email box later?

If you have other questions, please reach me out to comment@orderplus.com. Fashionmia

GeneralMagpie835

Please file a complaint on Fashionmia at the website of Federal Trade Commission, FTC complaint assistant! I had similar issue with my refund, customer service don't ever respond, don't waste your time...