Fashionmia - What I got was not what I order

1144 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews

I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo.6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different style to what I ordered...

with broken seam on one side.... when I complaint to fashion Mia, they asked me to send it back to them with my own cost... claiming that I ordered the wrong size which there is only one size of the style I ordered.

They are now asking for Fashion Mia label on the jumper which they do not have on both of jumpers I received and asking for original packaging (which is a plastic bag of nothing) to identity that product came from them...basically, Fashion Mia took your money, sent rubbish and make it hard for you to return..

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1144 of 1208 Fashionmia reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jan 31 #1104144

This is kind of hilarious.. They are a complete fraud..

4 0 Reply

Dec 28, 2015 #1084816

I have the same experience right now. They asked me to send photos and claimed it was because the difference between Chinese sizing and US sizing, when the products are totall different from what they shown on the website. I called PayPal to complain and trying to get a refund. I suggest you to do the same, all shoppers need to call PayPal to let them notice that this company is a fraud.

7 0 Reply

Apr 10 #1142504

Same issues here. Totally different size. Would not let my husband return it said he did not know his wife at all and was his fault. I called PayPal they gave me the money back. Call PayPal and report it.

4 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.