Espoo, Southern Finland
Featured Not resolved

Hi everybody!

Please stay away from Fashionmia as far as possible. The goods people are choosing from the beautiful pictures uploaded on the website do not correspond to the reality. The ordered "Trendy Lapel Loose Fitting plain Overcoat" (Type: Woolen Coat) DC7E494328B7 in reality turned to be a stinky acrylic rag with very narrow sleeves. The smell of it is awful and the whole apartment stinks now so badly. Was it worth waiting for this 'good for nothing' item for 50 days?! That's what I got straight from China!!!

What a shame and disappointment!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of wool loose looking coat is actually an acrylic rag and late delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of fashionmia coat and associated monetary loss in the amount of $18. Fashionmia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fashionmia coat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments