I placed an 83.00 order on dec 13th and it still has not arrived .

I did get someone to answer the phone once ...her English was horrible and she wasn't very nice .

Now when I tried to call back I get prompted to leave a message and it just hangs up on me ....I really hate that I didn't see these reviews before I placed an order .

I guess from what I have read that my 4 year old will be able to wear what I ordered if I ever even get it , but probably only once since everyone is saying fabric is trash .my order says dispatched but I bet it never has been :/

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Fashionmia - My first order Fashionmia "In my first order I ordered three nice dresses and a necklace, everything arrived nicely and I am very happy with the delivery. Dresses have delighted me with their quality,..." Read more Fashionmia - Poor Quality Fashionmia "I should have guessed from the low price ($35.44), but the quality of the dress I ordered is poor. The fabric is cheap and the fit is nothing like it..." Read more Fashionmia - Dress Review from Houston, Texas Fashionmia "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..." Read more Fashionmia - Fasionmia Great products and good prices Fashionmia "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Hughes Federal Credit Union Ripped Me Off! Hughes Federal Credit Union "Account had $50 taken out for "INACTIVE DORMANT FEE" Without my knowledge or consent. I have been with this bank for over 10yr & never had this happen Account had..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more