With Company response Not resolved
1.1
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Mar 26

IF I COULD UPDATE MY REVIEW TO ZERO STARS, I WOULD!!!

Update by user Mar 26

WARNING - PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM FASHION MIA!!! THEY LIED ABOUT PROCESSING MY REFUND.

I BELIEVED THEM AND UPDATED MY REVIEW AS RESOLVED PREMATURELY. I CONTACTED MY BANK AND THEY CONFIRMED THAT FASHION MIA HAS NOT REFUNDED MY ACCOUNT AT ALL.

UNBELIEVABLE! THEY HAVE PROVEN TO BE THIEVES!

Update by user Mar 23

Fashion Mia has finally submitted my refund. I am still disappointed with the difficulty in getting the refund processed.

They only processed it after my review. Just prior to my review, they said that I would have to wait another 30 days this was after waiting over 30 days already.

After my review, they processed it within a few days. If I had not written a this review, I would not have received my refund.

Original review posted by user Mar 10

I was sent damaged merchandise. I returned with tracking number. They received but never refunded. It has been over a month. I reported to my bank. Terrible company to work with. One of my emails below:

Mandy:

I do not understand you and your company. I made it very clear that I want a "REFUND". I made it clear that I was not happy with your merchandise. The quality is very poor as you could see from the photos and the returned items. You received the returned merchandise on January 12, 2018 and I am only, just now, hearing back from you only after I inquired again about a refund I should have received long ago.

I am not interested in any "Wallet"! Simply put, I want my money back.

A very unhappy customer,

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Do not like at all, It was awefull, Very poor quality, Fabric material is different than pictured.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 10.

Comments

They only processed it after my review. Just prior to my review, they said that I would have to wait another 30 days.

user29609515

You can call either your bank or paypal on 1 (888) 221-1161 and file a dispute. File a claim at the Consumer Protection: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/resolving-consumer-problemsI have a similar case that you can follow here https://fashionmia.pissedconsumer.com/order-cancelled-my-account-overcharged-still-no-refund-201803141210477.html

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.