I ordered the 23rd of March and it’s been almost a month. I was so excited ordering clothes for my daughter and I to match on Easter.

I figured 4 weeks was more than enough time. I will not order from this company ever again. What a disappointment.

You would think that as a company, with all of these negative comments, that they would be working on trying to fix the isssues or responding to explain. If they do not care about unsatisfied people, they must be a scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

FashionmiaCares

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number or registered email address at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem asap. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

@FashionmiaCares

It’s a biggest *** They reply the same text message to all negative comments on here! This people don’t care about their customer’s satisfaction as far you pay on time you don’t count to them anymore!

I never received such a poor quality. I think ordering or getting from local markets it will be cheaper and better quality, price and customer service!

Shame on you people. I think someone should really look closer on the structure and procedures of this scam people!!’