With Company response Not resolved
1.2

I have asked to cancel my order, and was told that it takes 30 t days for a refund on my credit card, due to finance department excuse.

Please do not order from this company , the quality of the products is very poor and they do not refund . Here is their response

B2225746

Dear customer,

Thanks for your kind understanding.

Here is the coupon code for you: LEOQ3MIHXDDPR9SCAR

It is $14.

You can use it before 2018-05-30

If it is invalid, please tell us your order number before you make the payment then we can help you use the coupon, then you just need to pay the balance.

The rest two items have been cancelled. Since we have some process to go for issuing your refund, it will take some more time.

We will help you transfer the money back to your original account which usually takes 15-30 working days for our financial department to deal with your CA$100.79 refund.

I will try my best to ask my colleague to speed up the processing time and take your issue in first priority. Your kindly understanding and patience will be highly appreciated. :)

Have a blessed day! : )

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private and 1 public responses to the review from Mar 12.

Comments

user29609515

You can call either your bank or paypal on 1 (888) 221-1161 and file a dispute. File a claim at the Consumer Protection: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/topics/resolving-consumer-problemsI have a similar case that you can follow here https://fashionmia.pissedconsumer.com/order-cancelled-my-account-overcharged-still-no-refund-201803141210477.html

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post, so sorry for the delay, we have sent you an email about the refund status to your email address you left in our site, would please check your inbox? Thank you.Fashionmia