I bought 10 Items for my wife Christmas, I bought clothes at the same size but some fitted as medium and some fitted as extra small. Also item came broken and others came different from what was advertised on the website.

I tried to returned 5 of 10 items worth $158, they gave me a hard time with return and offer me $30 coupon and keep the items the I don't need, when I said no, customer service stated they wont shoulder the return fee even though the issue was on them.

This went on for over three weeks as they re[plied to your email after three to four days or until you keep sending emails. I decided to return them and pay for the return fee cost me $26.

Worst place to buy anything, don't make the mistake I did, don't buy anything at FashionMia.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia