With Company response Not resolved

I ordered 6 dresses from fashionmia on the 21st of Sept, 2017, and I am still waiting to receive them.After 2 months and 2 weeks and several emails complaining to customer service, I received only ONE dress yesterday, that's after waiting for 2 months and 2 weeks for it to be delivered.

I asked for a refund of my money but they refused, offering a $10 compensation. I am utterly angry with them. And would appreciate if any one could advise me on how to deal with them.

The person who responded to my emails from customer service is called Sophia, who kept promising me every now and then, that I will receive the package within 10-12 days.A real rip off.

Review about: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Refund, Only one has been delivered.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

dalawna

Fashionmia plays dumb every time you inquire about your problem.Just like their response here asking for the order number.

They already have all the info they need.It’s just their way of stringing the customer along, with no intentions of resolving the problem.

Hello, I am sorry to tell you this ...you won't get your money back at all.

I have been dealing with Mandy and some other people, they have not refunded me over $80 in 3 months. I have left several voice messages, sent emails every week.

They keep telling me this is resolved but there is no refund in my credit card statement.This company is fraud.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to Cherish.zhang@orderplus.com so that...

Mira2017
to Fashionmia Response #1392659

It is a real vicious circle with fashionmia.com, as every time they refer you to another person in what they call (customer service), in reality lacking any service: First my emails were answered by Sophia, then by Mandy, and now I am supposed to repeat the whole process of complaint to the above email to someone called Cherish??? what a waste of time.

Please don't and I repeat don't buy from fashionmia...this company is obviously a fraud cashing in innocent buyers money...stay away from them...

Fashionmia Recently Discussed