Update by user May 23, 2019

Update: On 5/23/2019 I received an email from the Mail Delivery Subsystem indicating Delivery incomplete on my email request for order status with the following message - There was a temporary problem delivering your message to service@fashionmia.com. Gmail will retry for 46 more hours. As a customer, I find this completely unacceptable, which only furthers my frustration with this company and belief it is a rip-off to deal with them.

Original review posted by user May 21, 2019

I placed an order. Received an email stating I successfully paid for my order, but to date have received no further information on the order placed.

Sent an email today for a status update, but my expectations are low given previous complaints.

The order was placed on 5/10/2019, payment was withdrawn from my account on 5/11/2019 under a different name Fashionmia London GB, than was identified, "Orderplus Intl." in email as the withdrawing merchant name. I will wait on a response to my status request, but as stated I have low expectations of a response.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Fashionmia Cons: Feel they are fake, Delivery.

• Fraud Company