With Company response Not resolved

I ordered a dress off their website but then changed my mind about the purchase about 30 minutes later.I used their online for to "cancel" the item which they said can be done within 24 hours to receive a full refund.

They confirmed that cancelation and told me my money would be in an e-wallet, which they never provided more information about. I requested to have the money returned to my credit card and they never responded to numerous emails.

I ended up having to file a dispute with my credit card company for fraudulent charges against the company.They still have not returned the charges to my credit card.

Review about: Fashionmia Website.

I didn't like: Scam, Continually lie and make promises they do not fulfill, I never received a refund, Getting the runaround from cust service.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

same awful experience - do not shop with FashionMia - they are thieves!

Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada #1339380

I have had the same experience - do not shop online with Fashion Mia - they are thieves

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1329959
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to winlia@orderplus.com

so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia