I Purchased numerous items from this website. Two of the items were not at all as described.

The work was shoddy. The sizes were off the bicep arm hole for a Large shirt was no bigger than my wrist. I received a bathing suit that was an absolute total joke. It had three different colors striped across the front in the picture.

When it arrived the three stripes were three separate pieces of material just hanging there they weren’t even stitched together. I tried to complain and had to send photos got the runaround never got a resolution. Contacted them numerous times for items that had not shipped. I ended up just losing my money and getting nothing for it I ended up just losing my money and getting nothing for it.

The photos look fabulous and that’s the problem The photos look fabulous and that’s the problem. The actual goods made in China are just cheap and very poor quality The actual goods made in China are just lousy and very poor quality, This was a rude awakening for me I had no idea the China was doing this to the US and probably the rest of the world.

Don’t Purchased from them you will be sorry. Too bad there’s not a way just to shut them down too bad there’s not a way just to shut them down .

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments