With Company response Not resolved
1.3

The way they scam you is by not refunding your money, whether for items you paid for and then they declare them out of stock or for returned items.I am very inclined to believe that they intentionally sell products that are not the proper fit for their sizes, so that you will need to return them.

And that's when you can say good bye to your money. I have placed an order in May, it took a long time to arrive, but it did finally arrive, after about a month I think. Unfortunately the items did not fit and I had to return them.

It is now December and I still didn't see my money back, after many emails to which I received all kind of ridiculous answers.The refund system is so slow, please wait a few more days, would you forgive us, and wait a few more days, and give us about a week more, and we totally understand how you're feeling for waiting so long (no, you don't), and our deepest apologies, ending often with have a nice day (yeah, right).

Review about: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Never refunded my money for the returned items.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear, I am so sorry to let you wait so a long time,I have send an email to your @gmail.com address, please check it, thank you

Fashionmia Recently Discussed