75 views

I placed an order back in July with several items, most of the didn't fit as the sizes run too small. I returned 6 items and asked for a refund to my credit card.

The company acknowledged receipt of the items. Instead of refunding to my credit card they added the money to my wallet. After several emails and messages through the website Mandy finally responded on September 2nd indicating she was going to request the money being refunded to my credit card within 7-9 days. Today is November 13th and they have not refunded me!!!!!

I have sent emails every week, completed several disputes and sent several emails through their website. I found a phone number on a website, called today and no one answers!!!! The call was sent to a voice mail. This company is such a scam!

They owe me over $80 dollars. I shouldn't be contacting them every single week to get MY money back. Worst part is that they took my money from my wallet and they have not refunded my credit card. This is completely ridiculous.

I am still waiting from someone to call me back or reply to my emails. 4 months is completely absurd.

There is nothing serious about this company. I don't recommend this company to anybody.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Skirt.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I got an email today from the company saying that they have refunded me. I checked my credit card statement and the money is NOT there!

I also checked my Fashion Mia Account, they took the money from 'My Wallet' back in October and the manager dispute is showing as Resolved - so far I have not received my $88.80 back. THIEVES!!!!!!!

Same here. This is fraud!

Stopped replying and lied the items had been delivered. Unbelievable

Fashionmia Reviews