With Company response Not resolved
1.8

Update by user Oct 23, 2018

I am still awaiting a reply from this company regarding the remainder of the refund. I only received half of the money!

I have written to them twice and they appear to be ignoring me. ROBBERS!

Original review posted by user Sep 23, 2018

order no: B2379528

This company are nothing but robbers and thieves.

My order of 3 items took 4 weeks to arrive.

I was told 1 item was out of stock and told to reorder another item which I did not do due o the apparent lack of understanding of English.

The 2 items that arrived were made of inferior fabric and were grossly undersized. I ordered XXL the garments would not have fitted a 5 year old!

The company denied receiving the return package even though I have a tracking/signed receipt.

And to cap it all they only offered me a a partial refund which 2 months later I have still not received.

They do not respond to a 36 hour promise to reply if they respond at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Fashionmia Cons: Poor quality of items and no refunds, Poor quality, Poor quality of goods and appalling customer service.

• Thieves And Liars

Comments

EminentGecko831

Does anyone know the address in the UK where returns should be sent?

@EminentGecko831

There is an address on the bottom of the label on your package that says RETURN TO. I mailed my goods registered to that address it was tracked and signed for.

However Fashionmia are still denying it arrived and will only offer half the payment. unit 26 Broadgate, Oakham Broadway Business centre, OL99XA Good Luck,

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post, so sorry for the delay and inconvenience. We have sent you an email about the refund status to your email address you left in our site, would you please check your inbox?

Thank you. FashionMia