66 views
With Company response
1.4

I purchased 3 dresses in November 2017 using a credit card. I received the items in a few weeks.

They were very poor quality, and did not fit. I immediately contacted Fashionmia letting them know I was returning the items. I followed all guidelines for returning merchandise, but did not receive a refund. I communicated with customer service from November, 2017 to March 8, 2018.

At this point They no longer respond when I try to contact them. They are thieves because they received the returned merchandise and refused to return my money. In my opinion companies who have a satisfactory guarantee but refuse to issue a refund should not be able to operate on the web. I hope this will help others who would order from this company.

PLEASE DON'T, UNLESS YOU WANT TO GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY WITH NOTHING IN RETURN. THIS SHOULD BE AGAINST THE LAW!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Fashionmia Cons: Want refund.

Comments

Fashionmia Response #1450550

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia

Fashionmia Reviews