With Company response Not resolved

I ordered 3 dresses.2 came (I regret the order, because i cannot wear it.

The quality is so poor - I have never seen that kind of facture - awful) Third one never came and I never got my money back. I see on the website on my account, that they would refund it, but they didn't. I have 2 dresses that i couldn't even wash the floor with it. And for the third one, i didn't even get my money back.

NEVER buy here. IT IS NOT WORTH IT. AND THE customer service here is pathetic. Absolutely regret that i have bought anything here.

Will never ever do that again.And would like to warn the other against these thief

I didn't like: Customer service as they are liers and the poorest quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fashionmia Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / $27
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1317238
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to joyce.zhang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia