1.1

I recieved 2 coats that I paid $98 they didn't fit the normal size I wear. I immediately tried requesting a refund through the website because I am well within the websites refund time frame, it didn't allow me to do that so I called left a message and emailed.

The one response I got was. Because shipping would be expensive for me I should keep them and give them to someone who could, they stated they would give me $18.00 towards another purchase, when I paid $98.00. This company will not honor refunds! I have sent multiple emails since and got no response.

I am currently trying to dispute through pay pal.

Even though their items look good on the site the quality isn't that great and some stink coming out of tha package! Stay away from this company!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Coat.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I order about 7 different items on December 9 and I have not received them yet. The tracking number they provide is non exist and there phone system is non human and automated and the text is also the same responding a different response for for what i asked.

I have never seen a company that is doing business in such a way.

I felt like I was scummed and finally now I am forced to dispute the charge and this is unbelievable. So fellow customers please don't loose your money better to give it for charity,

FashionmiaCares
to Dany #1623061
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear Dany, We are really sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused. Could you please offer me your order number or registered email address to comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to help you track your order asap. Thanks for your understanding in advance and hear from you soon.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Verified Representative

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia