With Company response Not resolved

I purchased 2 coats on Fashionmia.com on 9/19/2017.I received them on 10/23/2017.

They were too small so I contacted customer service about returning them and getting a refund. I did exactly what they told me to do and shipped them back on 10/24/2017. They received the coats and on 11/04/2017 refunded the money to my "wallet" which is just credit to be used on their website again. I told them I did not want to purchase anything else and wanted the money refunded directly to me.

They promised to refund the money on my paypal account. Well, I never used a paypal account to pay for the coats, I used my credit card. After several emails from customer service where they kept repeating the only way they could return the money was using paypal I agreed so I could finally get my money back somehow. Well, today is 01/08/2018 and I still have not received the money.

It is absurd.

I did everything as I was supposed to and they are not keeping up with their word.They are liars and treated me like a fool.

Review about: Fashionmia Coat.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Incompetent customer service, No refund despite several promesses, Treat customers as fools.

Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.