66 views

Made an order for a dress back in January of the year. By March I was wondering what was going on, tracking said processing consistently.

Tried to call, no progress. I paid using PayPal, checked out as guest. I filed a complaint through PayPal. Finally got a response, Dress was so popular...blah, blah.

Requested refund, they said I had to drop claim with PayPal, I did.

They said money was in “my wallet”, I don’t have a wallet since I checked out as guest. Email they replied to then said fill out this form which requires your cc number, code on back etc. I paid with PayPal ....did not use CC.

Tried to call since you can’t respond to the last email they sent me, answering machine. They got my$31.54 , I have learned my lesson..NEVER AGAIN!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Fashionmia Cons: Product or customer service, Very poor customer service, Very bad customer service.

Comments

#1451963

Dear CustomerThank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.FashionMia

@FashionmiaCares

How can I go to the site you mentioned above...there is NO PLACE TO ENTER THE INFORMATION THAT YOU REQUESTED!I have given you this info at least 5 times...I am posting it here...look it up!Order number B220****, ordered on JANUARY 23, 2018.

Fashionmia Reviews