5.0

The shoes are very beautiful. Recently I ordered some shoes through the service that the store has on the website, some shoes that I liked a lot, they are very nice, I liked them too because they are very comfortable.

I usually look for comfortable shoes, because I like to walk a lot when I go out to distract myself on my days off. apart from the comfort I look for quality shoes that do not deteriorate quickly, I hope that these can be used more than once, although I will try not to use them always to extend a little more your life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shoes.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Fashionmia Pros: Product or service quality.

Comments

FashionmiaCares

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped. Thank you for your trust.

Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us. Have a nice day:) Fashionmia.com

@FashionmiaCares

You sent me a top instead of a dress.you did not make me happy and you refuse to give me my money back.

FashionmiaCares
@PissedConsumer1634003

Dear customer, Thanks for your order on Fashionmia, we are really sorry for the inconvenience to you. Could you please offer me your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to help you solve this problem asap.

Thanks for your understanding in advance and hear from you soon. Fashionmia

Fashionmia Reviews