63 views

I bought a few dresses with Fashion Mia 2 months ago. It took them a month and a half to send me the dresses I bought and they still haven't sent me the other one.

It just says processing on the website and it has said that for the past two months. I've been trying to return my product but they won't return my emails and I want my money back. The material was terrible and the dresses didn't fit at all. It sticks to your body and is very uncomfortable.

This is definitely not a good site to shop on at all!

Please don't make the same mistake I did; don't fall for their discount prices! It's definitely not worth it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Fashionmia Cons: Entire experience, Delivery of item and customer service, Absolutely no customer service, Never received item ordered or a refund for the missing item.

Location: Maryland, United States

Comments

Report it to Paypal or Visa and get your money back that is what I did. They are a total fraud been fighting with them...

They won't give your money back it is a scam....I didn't have to return anything just donated them to charity for rags now. Lets take this company down!!!!

Thanks for your orders in fashionmia!

We are sincerely sorry for letting you down and none-reply from our customer service team. Sometime it occurred by system failure that we couldn't reach your message.Could you please let us know your order number?Then we can locate your package to figure out what happened and get back to you soon. As you mentioned the size problem we do considered that different types and materials have different size, so every item has the size chart as reference which included in description of product.

Looking forward to see you soon.

nina@***.com