1.2

I ordered 2 dresses with as coupon code as a replacement for a dress I ordered that never arrived. Those 2 dresses arrived recently and are not anything like the photos or description.

One is supposed to be a maxi dress. This dress is nowhere near to being a maxi dress. I am 5'8" and it stops ABOVE my knees!!! Definitely NOT a maxi dress!!!

I even ordered the dresses 2 sizes larger than I usually wear!

The second dress, was supposed to be a "skater dress." It looks nothing like the picture and it is a micro-mini on me and certainly NOT the length pictured or described!!

I have taken pictures of these poorly made and ill-fitting dresses as evidence.

When I tried to contact Fashion Mia for a full refund, with the email address that I previously used, the email was returned to me as "undeliverable!"

I had hopes that I would get a response as before and have not. I have also called using the published customer service number, which goes directly to voice mail, and I have not received a response in ANY way. It also appears that the website is no longer functioning at this time either!

Fashion Mia products are crap and they are stealing from people! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!!!

This was the message I received from them regarding the first dress that was not delivered.

In a message dated 4/25/2019 3:33:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,

service@fashionmia.com writes:

Dear customer,

B2512876 Bullshit

We offer you a new coupon code NO.

CM5V4JGBBCV5OO4WNW valid before 2019-07-25. It is $37.

You will see an option of "Enter your coupon code" at the shopping cart page, fill in the coupon code we give to you here, then "Apply" you will see the coupon amount deducted from your total order amount.

Any other problem please contact us freely.

Please recheck your order with the coupon again, and contact us if there is not work.

Much appreciate for your understanding on it.

Have a blessed day.

Best regards,

Gaynor.Zhang

Customer Service Team

www.fashionmia.com

Sent from my iPhone

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Fashionmia Pros: Price.