Ahoskie, North Carolina
With Company response
5.0

My fashion needed a boost and I found that in FashionMia. For a great price, I was able to revamp my wardrobe, including professional and casual clothes.

Everything from the fashionable date night dress (like the super cute capped sleeve red dress I ordered) to the racy late evening outfit (like the super sexy corset I got) to the everyday work outfit (like the long-sleeved button down) has been updated in my closet!

I would definitely recommend FashionMia to anyone looking for a great price, a cool piece to add to their wardrobe, excellent customer service, and a fun boost to their overall look! Go and explore their great selection of clothes!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Fashionmia. He best about fashionmia dress from Fashionmia was price of products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
#1207406
Fashionmia Response

Hello Kimberly,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

I am very happy to hear that you are satisfied with our products.

Fashionmia is a reliable online shop and we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us. Also there is strict quality assurance before each product is packed and shipped.

Thank you for your trust. Anything needs our help when shopping on Fashionmia, please feel free to contact us.

Have a nice day:)