With Company response
4.2

This shop deserves 5 plus stars! Really in love with the range they offer - whilst being so adorable for young mums like myself on a tight budget.

Sweet sweet staff members who went out of their way to assist me with a general enquiry. I never felt like I was a hassle to them with my sizing questions - Bec was so warm and inviting with all of her email replies.

She really helped me and I ended up ordering more then I would of if I hadn't of chatted with someon on live chat. She is s real assesst to them and hands down this site is the best!

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Fashionmia. He best about fashionmia online order from Fashionmia was i love fashionmia. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for taking the time posting this with us,its been really delightful to know that you are satisfied with us.

Fashionmia Recently Discussed