With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Aug 27, 2016

It's now been over 20 days and I'm still waiting for my refund from FashionMia (which was supposed to be in my Paypal account 3 weeks ago.Despite offering me a full refund, they've now forgotten about this and have offered me a third of the cost back...so sad.

It's seems like no one at FashionMia knows what's going on in their own company....one employee offers a full refund, another employee says no refund, the next employee offers a tiny refund - FashionMia really needs to get it together - I'm holding out for my promise of the full refund.

I'm not paying because FashionMia can't send the right product to me.I'm certainly not paying for their error.

Original review posted by user Aug 21, 2016

FashionMia sent me the wrong product in June 2016.When contacted, FashionMia told me I did order the item received.

I emailed back to FashionMia the order confirmation showing what I ordered and THEY made the mistake. Then I was told FashionMia would give me $15 back and I could keep the wrong item. When I refused and said I wanted a full refund, they told me I could sent the item back to China and they would refund me in full. I refuse to pay to send the item back as it's not even worth it (I checked) and FashionMia should be correcting their own mistake in any case.

I've also been researching FashionMia and see many complaints from customers who have sent the merchandise back and still don't see a refund - so I don't trust FashionMia at their word.I finally received an email from FashionMia on August 5th that they would be refunding me in full within 5 days....still waiting.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of make it hard to return merchandise and business practices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $31. Fashionmia needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
#1202445
Fashionmia Response

Hello Yvonne,

Thank you for your review.

I have confirmed with my colleague of dispute department, they have contacted you to discuss the refund because of a chargeback existed in your order.They would like to refund you US$15 for this problem and they are waiting for your response.

Please contact our dispute department to tell us your opinion ASAP.

Email: dispute@fashionmia.com