With Company response Resolved
3.0

I had ordered several items from Fashionmia, one of the dresses was sold out and the other was not as shown on the site. I contacted customer service, several emails and pictures later they agreed that the dress was not as shown and suggested I could either keep it and receive a credit in their company website wallet for a next purchase or return it, and receive a full refund.

I opted to return it, at my coast as they do not provide a shipping label and requested my refund, of which I was told I would see back in my account after 72 hours it has now been close to 2 weeks and still no refund. I have basically given away over $56.00 to a company and have no merchandise to show for it or my money back. It does not take longer than 7 days to receive money back from a company, especially if they are at fault.

I would not order again from this company nor would I refer anyone to buy from them as well. DO yourself a favor and stay far far away from the aggravation and the unethical business practices.

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I liked: Products when as described are nice, Dress prices, Low prices, Products and customer service, Styles and prices.

I didn't like: Inability to efficiently handle refunds, Failure to refund for product never shipped, Refund not being processed after 5 months waiting, No refund after i retunred items, Only received a portion of the order.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
#1320549
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to joyce.zhang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia

Divinasoyyo
to Fashionmia Response #1320854

I have sent the email to Joyce for a resolution, along with the requested order, and dispute number assigned.

Thank you.