With Company response Not resolved
2.0

I ordered 3 dresses from Fashion Mia almost a month ago.I called customer service number (888) 553-1656 and always get a recording to leave my order number and phone number.

I've done that at least 5 times and so far, no response. I don't know what type of Scam/racket they have going on, but I want the dresses to be sent to me, or a full refund. If I don't get some sort of satisfaction soon, I will take further action. That is no way to run a business.

What is a person to do when they think they are ordering from a legitimate business and they are not treating the consumer fairly?

If there is a back order or they do not have the merchandise, then tell us something.Do not leave the consumer (me) hanging.

Review about: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Still waiting for my order.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1317681
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to joyce.zhang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia