With Company response Not resolved

No updated tracking !Been getting a bunch of lame escuses and lies from Customer service reps who susposedly work for this company..

i keep e-mailing and get nothing but half assed , excuses.. the latest one ( i think ) is that after 10 MORE days of waiting , then maybe the company will reship and or give a refund ( Like i am going to have to deal with a 2-3 month or longer wait ! ( again ) !!!!!!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY !!!!!!!!

AND SHOP LOCAL !!! waste of time ( a BIG WASTE OF TIME ) dealing with this no class , internet store... Let me try to explain , to all who will hopefully read this complaint !!! about the employees at this so called company..

that 70+ days for shipping and customs , clearence is NOT ACCEPABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!! I Figured out that this package was either LOST and or siezed by customs.. ( I guess i won`t order anything else, here.. ) Pity in a way, this place had some very nice clothes..

But concern for the PAYING customer , is not evident , after all the *** excuses i have gotten... WARNING !!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS INTERNET STORE !!!!!!!!!!

AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID !!!!!!!!!you have been warned !!!!!!!!

Review about: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1318633
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to joyce.zhang@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia

Vigdis
to Fashionmia Response Thomaston, Maine, United States #1321380

Order # B1884391.....I guess you will have to issue me a refund on this order..

It has been Way to long , for this order..Just send me a refund of my $ 79.75, Please !!

Fashionmia Recently Discussed