98 views
3.5

STAY AWAY! After reading some reviews I can consider myself lucky.

I only spent (meaning LOST) $100. And waited just over a month to figure out FashionMia is a SCAM. For others looking at this, please post it everywhere you can and save another poor trusting sole I ordered mid Dec, crossing my fingers it would arrive before Christmas, not unreasonable for other companies I order on-line from. Just after Christmas with status “processing” I asked to have the order cancelled and was told it was too late, as the order was shipped.

Jan 15 with order status “dispatched”, I again asked for it to be cancelled and was told it was out for delivery and could not be cancelled. Sorrybut 2 weeks in shipping and the order is on a slow boat from where?? When I asked to speak to the owner of the company, was told “Really sorry, I can't do that “ when I asked to speak to a manager was told “ really sorry we can't meet your unreasonable request” It is Unreasonable to waiting over a month for a shipment. It is Unreasonable to be told orders can not be cancelled because it was shipped and still weeks and apparently months for some, and still not have it arrive.

It is NOT unreasonable to speak to a manager, or to an owner of a company when you have an issue. It is NOT unreasonable to request a refunded for extremely bad service, and worst customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Fashionmia Pros: Selection.

Fashionmia Cons: Continually lie and make promises they do not fulfill.

Comments

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly.

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia