I ordered one dress months ago and I never received it. I emailed customer service and they responded that they needed me to pay extra money to get it despite paying at check-out.

I said no and asked for a cancellation.

2 months later they send this email asking for more money again to “re-send” the dress and denying a refund because the company is having money troubles. Don’t bother!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia

I have the same problem. They will not ship and asked for more money for the 4th time.

Oh, they are so sorry for the inconvenience but send more money so they can resend.... they never sent anytime and have no information that they did. I will inform as many friends to NEVER buy from this company.

In the US they would be turned over to they Better Business B. So I am out the top that I so wanted.

to Mary McGarraugh #1545507

Ty reaching out to the International Consumer Protection for help. you can find them on line.

The FTC also supports econsumer.gov, a project sponsored by the International Consumer Protection and Enforcement Network ICPEN and consumer agencies in more than 35 countries.

Consumers can use econsumer.gov to report cross-border complaints. Enforcement agencies can use those complaints to investigate fraud.