With Company response
5.0

I ordered a coat and was like two sizes smaller than expected.Very nice coat and would really like to reorder in a bigger size if available.

I really like the products that are available. I like fashionmia and have ordered a few times from them. I do like the clothes, they are good quality and very reasonably priced. I like their clothing styles and affordable for me.

They have good service and communication. If you have an issue on items ordered, they resolve it promptly. Now I spend a fraction of the cost and have a larger variety.

I mainly shop from the bodycon dresses and love the variety.The sizes do run small, but typically match up with the measurement chart.

Let66 wrote the review because of good customer service at Fashionmia. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fashionmia to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most products. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fashionmia order b1675516 coat for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1248833
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and we are sorry for the size issues,as you mentioned all products run true to the size chart shown on its page,you can refer to that next time you order with us :)

It's been delightful to know that you are satisfied with the quality of the products and you like them :)

FashionMia