With Company response Resolved
2.4

Update by user Dec 10, 2018

I received a credit from VISA for the full amount.

Original review posted by user Nov 10, 2018

I ordered two dresses. Return address on package was Rosemead, CA.

I couldn't wear either dress.. the first was a size issue and the second was a size, quality and appearance issue. I emailed to see about returning the clothes at my expense and they said I'd have to send the dresses to Guangdong, China. Nothing on their website says the return location is in China, and it would cost me more to return the dresses than they cost.

I consider this a scam.

One of the dresses looks nothing like the picture on the website. Sizing does not seem to be for westerners.

If a company wants to sell in the US they should make sure the clothing will fit the customers here, not the customers in the orient. I've contacted VISA about reversing the transaction and also have posted negative reviews about Fashionmia on every site I can find.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Exchange cancellation and refund policy.

Comments

ModernBloodhound611

" would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com" Entire site written in Chinese. Impossible to use.

oh *** i ordered 5 items 2 weeks ago till now didnt recieved the items. I never think to review the comments before i order.Its a big mistake to order in this company , they stole our money.mina

FashionmiaCares
to mina #1596376
Fashionmia Response

Dear customer, Thanks for your order on our website. We are really sorry for the delay.

Could you please offer me your order number at comment@orderplus.com so that I could be able to help you check your order asap.

Thanks for your understanding in advance and looking forward to your reply. Fashionmia

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with the relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia