Hayward, California
2.4

I ordered 8 items in early Dec as gifts for Christmas. I did not receive a confirming email for my order.

I only knew my payment was processed through Paypal. As I continued to hear nothing and the holiday approaching, I emailed and received a response 2 days later that they didn't ship my items because the entire order wasn't ready. I asked that they release whatever items were ready. One month later, 4 items arrived.

Sizing is inconsistent, I ordered Large knowing that these type of stores run small, but even Large doesn't fit 2 of 3 garments in that size. I'm a consistent size 6 top to bottom, arms, everything, which is Size S to M in most countries.

So for a Large not to fit a size 6 adult person is way off the mark. If you order Large, its for people size 4, anything smaller and you're in kid sizes.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Top.

Reason of review: delivery, size, description.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Fashionmia Cons: No return labels, Time it takes to receive items, Still have not received all items, Fabric material is different than pictured, Wool looking dress is actually nylon like tent material.

• Skater Dresses

Comments

fashion mia don't have any phone number... how ever need to for all deatels all aboutfashion mia and help how call ..... please don't be cheated

hi fashion mia.. i am stil waiitng to ym order untill now i not get .. i am ask where is my order 2week im waiting ..

Fashionmia Reviews