With Company response Not resolved

Do not order from this site. If you try to contact customer service which is supposed to be 24/7 you will get a response about someone not being available.

(I tried for several days to contact them) I ordered 2 dresses based on actually measuring myself because I really needed a dress for an event. They were still too small. I am not sure what their size chart is based on! If you try to return good luck because you have to pay your own shipping!

My total order was $40.00 and it cost me $12.95 to ship my return so pretty much I am out the cost of one dress! If I wasn't so angry with this misrepresentation of my purchase I would have tried to give the dresses to a friend but was so embarrassed about the quality I would not want anyone to know that I bought them. I do not think that these dresses were on sale like the website said, they are always cheap dresses because they are such bad quality.

Do not buy from this site. You will be disappointed.

Review about: Fashionmia Dress.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Return process.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1289641
Fashionmia Response

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number to lollie.zou@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department quickly and let you know?

Thank you for your kind support and cooperation.

FashionMia