With Company response
4.4

I have purchased 15 delivered items on Fashionmia , and the process has been mostly without issue. I have bought products from various countries, including Australia, the US, and the UK, and have received all items.

I have another 4 items waiting to be sent from the US at the moment. The only hiccup I have had was with one of my US purchases where the items came in seven separate packages (the second one arriving today by surprise) and I wasn't notified (and thus thought part of my purchase was missing). In this instance, however, it was easy t o contact the team (via Contact Us), and I received a response within 24 hours. The delivery of the items is usually simple.

I have organised to have my packages dropped off at my front door or in my letterbox rather than dropped at the post office, which has been extremely convenient for me. I will continue to happily use this site.

Review about: Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1293253
Fashionmia Response

Thank you for your order and sharing,happy to know you are satisfied with our products and service,welcome visiting us again!

Fashionmia Recently Discussed