Fashionmia - Scammers

The same clothes show up in all the fake sites, like dress lily, etc.They don't have some of the clothes, they don't send you it.

They send something, it's of either incredibly low quality, a different color, or a huge size difference. All the reviews for this company itself, are fake, and have been reposted everywhere. The company itself is sketchy with its poor customer support, it's not because it's a Chinese company, because nearly everything is made in China, but because the people running it are just, plain, scammers!

Don't even get me started on the different monitor display different colors.I regret making my order from them!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Sep 07, 2015 #1030784

What you see is not what you get ... they send rubbish to you ... the clothing doesn't even worth $2 ... is a piece of *** ...

Aug 28, 2015 #1026309

Thanks for the useful info, I was going to order from them..thanks for reminding me not to go through the same experience I've gone through with another online store!!!

Jan 22 #1099247

Thanks for sharing. I was about to order as well. Like reading comments.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about