The same clothes show up in all the fake sites, like dress lily, etc.They don't have some of the clothes, they don't send you it.

They send something, it's of either incredibly low quality, a different color, or a huge size difference. All the reviews for this company itself, are fake, and have been reposted everywhere. The company itself is sketchy with its poor customer support, it's not because it's a Chinese company, because nearly everything is made in China, but because the people running it are just, plain, scammers!

Don't even get me started on the different monitor display different colors.I regret making my order from them!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of overcoat. Fashionmia needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned overcoat in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fashionmia.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

What you see is not what you get ...they send rubbish to you ...

the clothing doesn't even worth $2 ...is a piece of *** ...

Thanks for the useful info, I was going to order from them..thanks for reminding me not to go through the same experience I've gone through with another online store!!!

to Anonymous #1099247

Thanks for sharing. I was about to order as well. Like reading comments.