I ordered 3 dresses, 2 didn’t fit so I paid half the cost of the dresses to return them. I specifically stated with my return that I wanted to exchange them for 2 different dresses.

I went so far as to print out pictures (from their site) and invoice numbers. They claimed they didn’t get the pictures. They were taped to the packages of the returned dresses. After several weeks of emails they sent a larger size of one of the dresses I had originally ordered.

The style of that dress wouldn’t have fit my body type no matter what the size. I had explained that when I returned the original dress. I ended up donating it to a thrift shop. I had email correspondence with several people from 4/22/19 through 5/9/19.

I never got the exchange for the second dress. They insisted they didn’t know what I wanted. I sent them the SKU number ( their stock number) and size numerous times. I finally asked for a refund and I was told it would take 7-10 business days.

It has been 25 days and no refund. I have tried to open a dispute on Fashiom Mia’s web site but I have been blocked. No matter what I click on it says session timed out. I should have known this company was a rip off because the day I placed my original order when I went back to check it there wasn’t any information listed in my account.

No name, no address, no order number. When I selected PayPal I was taken from Fashion Mia to Xi’ Orderplus Networking Tech.Co. I have reported this to econsumer.gov.

I advise anyone who has had bad service from Fashion Mia to do the same! One star is more than this company should get.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Shipping Service.

Fashionmia Pros: Rip off.

Fashionmia Cons: Customer service, Poor business ethics, Nothing yet.

• Unacceptable business practices