With Company response Not resolved

Update by user Sep 14, 2016

This issue has not been resolved by FashionMia.com. Visa is doing an investigation currently and I'm awaiting that result.

Original review posted by user Aug 14, 2016

I bought a Medium, White dress and received a Small, Yellow/Green dress (in a completely different style), 3 weeks late.FashionMia refused a refund initially saying "we have no right to refund you money," and insisted I DID order this other awful dress.

I even sent back to FashionMia their own order confirmation showing them their error. Then FashionMia offered a third of what I paid back in a refund and said they would "generously" let me keep the wrong dress which I don't want. After 2 months of emails (phone messages are not returned) and Paypal getting involved, they have agreed to refund me in full if I send the wrong dress back to China at MY expense - even though it was FashionMia's error!

FashionMia is a shady operation!

They send any garbage not selling out in an order and their customer is out of luck. Save yourself the grief I've experienced and only buy from legitimate company's.

FashionMia is not legitimate, it's a scam operation working under several names.FashionMia is only out to part you with your money and leave you with no product.

I've been buying online for years and this is my first experience being scammed by an online company.....and the customer service...well, there is none.

This reviewer shared experience about "wrong dress" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $40. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fashionmia. The most disappointing about fashionmia dress from Fashionmia was incompetent customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Comments

FashionmiaCares
#1199566
Fashionmia Response

Hello Yvonne,

Thank you for your review.

Since you opened a dispute with PayPal and our dispute department has contacted you today. Please don't worry, they will try their best to help you deal with your issue ASAP.

Best wishes!