Fashionmia - Satisfied with My Products

To be honestly, I was worried about my products after I placed my order on 2nd May when I read negative reviews on FB.They said Fashionmia is scam and lots of people reviewed that they didn’t receive their products after long time waiting.

So I emailed their customer service. But I didn’t get a reply after two days. I was frustrated because I thought I was cheated. However, they replied my two days later and apologize for the delay because of weekends.

After two weeks, I received my dresses. They are so cute. My husband says I am amazing in those dresses.

And I will buy my daughter a dancing dress on Fashionmia.So although it was slow, but products are good.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Plain Brilliant V Neck Bodycon Dress
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #858385 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fashionmia? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Jun 20 #1175601

Of course you are satisfied, you are from that area.

1 0 Reply

Fashionmia Response Jun 02

Dear Sara, Thank you for your order from Fashionmia. I am very happy and greatly appreciated that you like the products you ordered. We are willing to offer customers who love Fashionmia some gifts. Could you please tell me your order number or please contact me through sending emails to Thank you very much.

0 0 Reply

Jun 09 #1170805

Pleeeese...we all know this was one of your own putting this on this site!! I know you think that Americans are slow and naive, that's why you got away with getting so much money from us, from the gate.. but once we catch on we are quick to you., so trust and believe your days in this business are soon to be over!

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fashionmia. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fashionmia.
Filing a new complaint about