Bangkok, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon
With Company response Not resolved
4.3

To be honestly, I was worried about my products after I placed my order on 2nd May when I read negative reviews on FB.They said Fashionmia is scam and lots of people reviewed that they didn’t receive their products after long time waiting.

So I emailed their customer service. But I didn’t get a reply after two days. I was frustrated because I thought I was cheated. However, they replied my two days later and apologize for the delay because of weekends.

After two weeks, I received my dresses. They are so cute. My husband says I am amazing in those dresses.

And I will buy my daughter a dancing dress on Fashionmia.So although it was slow, but products are good.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Fashionmia and uploaded a picture. He best about fashionmia dress from Fashionmia was design. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fashionmia.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fashionmia to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fashionmia?

Comments

Of course you are satisfied, you are from that area.

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

Dear Sara, Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.I am very happy and greatly appreciated that you like the products you ordered.

We are willing to offer customers who love Fashionmia some gifts.

Could you please tell me your order number or please contact me through sending emails to doris@fashionmia.com?Thank you very much.

to Fashionmia Response #1170805

Pleeeese...we all know this was one of your own putting this on this site!! I know you think that Americans are slow and naive, that's why you got away with getting so much money from us, from the gate.. but once we catch on we are quick to you., so trust and believe your days in this business are soon to be over!