With Company response Not resolved
1.1

I returned some items according to their own policy and they told me to expect a refund within 20-25 days. They told me not to worry.

I followed up and they said it will be processed. It is too late to file a dispute with PayPal (I tried) and with my credit card company. I feel this company dragged me along knowing the timeframe to file a dispute with my credit card company and PayPal would expire. They have their merchandise back and they have my money.

This is theft, embezzlement. I'm looking for an attorney to file a class action lawsuit because there are other reviews related to this same issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fashionmia Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: I did not like that they stole my money.

Comments

NumerousGorilla

That is exactly what happened with me too. In essence, they STOLE $173.00 CAD from me and they are stealing from sooo many others as well.

They're are bad reviews all over the internet about this company. Don't believe their cheap, "I'm so sorry for your inconvenience..." They will string you along for months with excuses and promises to "make it right". That is what they do.

I ordered in January 2018 and it is now September 2018 and they are still stringing me along and offering me coupons instead of my money. They took my money, but did not send my items....in my world that is called stealing!

FashionmiaCares
Fashionmia Response

"Dear Customer Thank you for your order and post here, we are sorry for the delay and inconvenience caused, would you please offer us your order number and the problem with your order to comment@orderplus.com so that we can confirm with relevant department and solve your problem as soon as possible. Thank you for your kind support and cooperation. FashionMia "