Fashionmia - Clothing Review

Hi Every one of my clothes are too small how can I return to get either my money back or bigger size Regards Charmaine daniel
Fashionmia Response #1268617

Dear Customer

Thank you for your comment here.

We are so sorry about the size problem. Would you please offer me your order number to lollie.zou@orderplus.com so that we can help you further?

Fashionmia Clothing

Fashionmia - Shipping Service Review

I had a problem getting my order. I have to say Fadhionmia did whst they could and did end up refunding my money. I have no complaints further and would try to send onother order. Janice Insley Janice.insley0322@***.com
Fashionmia Response #1258166

Thank you for your order and post.

Should you have any problem during the shopping experience,please feel free to contact our service team by service@fashionmia.com or call us by +1(302)300-4089 at any time :)

Order processing issue

Fashionmia - Customer Care Review

Fashionmia cancelled my order because item was not available and DOES NOT REFUND my money for two months.
Fashionmia Response #1255629

Dear Customer

Thank you for your order and post here,would you please offer us your order to lollie.zou@orderplus.com so that we can help you further?

Fashionmia - B169**** Review

I requested a extra large in dress sizes. The extra larges run small.
Fashionmia Response #1244312

Dear Customer

We are sorry for the size issues,would you please email us some pictures to lollie.zou@orderplus.com?

We will be checking the problem soon and get back to you with answers.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Not as described/ advertised

Fashionmia are thieves in my eyes! Plus have very poor quality and incorrect sizing!

I purchased two dresses from Fashionmia back in March of 2016. Both for up coming weddings. I paid $47 for the two dresses. Only one of the two dresses were shipped. I wore that dress to the first wedding. Unfortunately since the dress that was supposed to be a XXL, did not fit that well, while at the wedding I split seems in that dress. How embarrassing! The second wedding was quickly approaching and no sign of the second dress arriving. I had to purchase a different dress, that I did not like as well. And paid a lot more for that dress! We are now eight months past the original purchase date of the two dresses and still I have not received it! In my eyes, that consists of being thieves. I am out the money and out a dress as well!
Fashionmia Response #1242839

Dear Customer

Thank you for your post. Sorry our service or products do not meet your expectation.

However we are making efforts to offer customers a great shopping experience with us.

Could you please offer me your order and problems to lollie.zou@orderplus.com Please don’t worry, I believe your problems will be settled down perfectly.

Thank you.

Fashionmia Shipping Service
Pros
  • Styles
Cons
  • Poor quality items
Problem with delivery

Nice clothes

I usually don't by clothes online, but the ad for Fashionmia caught my eye. I ended up buying four really lovely dresses. I was very pleased with the clothes I bought online from Fashionmia. I wore one dress the next day to work and everyone wanted to know where I bought it! I loved that they had my size in the items I picked and that they fit so well. And the one dress that was sent in the wrong size was replaced with in couple weeks at no charge. Love that kind of customer service. I was pleased enough with this purchasing experience that I will probably do it again. Thanks Fashionmia.
Fashionmia Response #1219364

Hello,

Thank you for your affection in Fashionmia, which means everything to us.

Fashionmia believes that every simple improvement will make differences to our beloved customers. So we are always trying our best to change to make the purchase much easier and shipment much quicker. We never give up offering a better shopping experience with Fashionmia.

Los Angeles, California
Fashionmia Dress
Pros
  • Customer service
  • Timely communication
Good quality

FashionistaJodi

I love this store even though its my first time shopping there, products are great, love the styles they have. I will tell everyone I know about them. I also love the fact that they have prices for every budget. Their customer service rep is very attentive and gave me a good amount of option so I could choose one that works for me. I will definitely shop with them again and also tell everyone at my job about them. Their price fits my budget. You want the latest style them fashionmia is the place to shop, you are working with a low budget then fashionmia is the place to shop

Clearly written by the company or someone the company paid for a good review!

Fashionmia Response #1217142

Hello Jodi,

Thank you for your affection in Fashionmia, which means everything to us.

We never give up offering a better shopping experience with Fashionmia.

And we cherish every single commend, but we also keep an eye on negative reviews because positive one gives us confidence, and negative shows us points where we need to change. We exist for you.

View more comments (1)
West Orange, New Jersey
Fashionmia Customer Care
Pros
  • Excellent customer service
  • Customer service and their product
  • Picking clothes out for my friend
Good customer service

Fashionmia - Customer Care Review from Mount Kisco, New York

I placed an order on the 19th of August and recieved it on the 30th which isn't bad. The problem started when they did not have in stock two items i placed, so they did not want to give my money back. Within the 9 items I ordered, only 4 fit me. So since I needed to return, they told me they will send me the refund for the other two items when they recieve the fetrn of the clothes that didn't fit me. I told them I wanted my refund placed now because that is not my fault they do not have the item i placed, that they have my money for no reason. So they said they will process the refund and I would recieve it in 10-18 days. I believe 11-13 days passed and nothing yet. Im scared that if I return the clothes I will not get my money back. The return address in NY does not seem legit. I called and they had no idea what FashionMia was. So im stuck, but even if I do return, I will dispute it with my card holder and take pictures of everything and send them all information, foward the emails to show that I am not lying and want my money back. Very stressful
Fashionmia Response #1214339

Hello Matacha,

Thank you for your review. My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.

For two out of stock products, I have submitted the refund request to our financial department, please don't worry, refund US$28.4 will be back within 5 business days.

And for these 4 products you are willing to return. Please offer me the tracking number of returned products, and once I can track them are in China, and we will refund you within 5 days.

@Fashionmia Response

Thank you very much I really appreciate that!

-Natachar

View more comments (1)
ID
#919612 Review #919612 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Mount Kisco, New York
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Refusal to refund payment for goods not received due to stock not being available.

Even after correspondence from a dispute manager (Jessie) Fashion Mia has failed to refund my payment for goods not provided by the company. Goods dated from February and March 2016. I feel that Fashion Mia has treated me as a customer with contempt and a lack of respect. I have communicated several times with customer services, namely, Hope, and was assured several times that I would be dealt with fairly and honourably. Dear Agnes, We are sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for your email and it is my great pleasure to be service at you : ) I am so sorry the item below is currently out of stock due to the large demand. We will offer you a full refund as $18.76 but it takes 15-20 days for our Financial department to process it. This was dated 30th April 2016 and I still have not received the refund. I chose the refund and did not receive it. Hope from Fashionmia.com Jul 3 at 9:26 AM To agneshague@***.com Message body Dear friend, Thanks for your email and it is my great pleasure to be service at you : ) We are sincerely sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused due to large numbers of orders we received. I have confirmed with our financial department again, they will deal with your refund $4.25 and $18.76 within 7 working days and keep you informed through email. Please wait patiently for more days. Thanks for your patience in advance. Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day :-) Best regards, Hope Customer Service Team I definitely will not be recommending this company to my friends and family Regards, Mrs A Hague
Fashionmia Response #1203857

Hello Agnes,

Thank you for your order from Fashionmia.

I have checked your order and refund US$18.76 has been already back to your bank. Here is the refund transaction ID: 4VL201968M395384U

Please contact your bank to confirm it.

And for the rest refund US$7.95, I have pushed it and refund will be back within 3 business days.

Best wishes! Fashionmia.com

London, England
Fashionmia Customer Care
Pros
  • Price of products
Cons
  • Non delivery of goods and poor quality of goods
Poor customer service
Full refund

Resolved: Very risky ordering from them.

Update by user Aug 31, 2016

Update on August 31, 2016 - My original review was on August 13th. On the 16th, I got a response from Doris from fashionmia.

She stated that the missing item in question was not available and that I should have gotten an email from them (I did not). She offered to replace the missing item for something of my choice. I responded right away, and the following day, she informed me that the dress would soon be shipped. On the 22nd, I was informed that it was shipped out on the 19th, and I got the dress in the mail today.

I promised that I would update, so here goes:

- After several tries, I still was not able to get into my account, but I am told that their tech department is working on it.

- The company responded promptly to my complaint here on pissedconsumer, and delivered exactly what they promised, in a reasonable amount of time.

- Their sizes are vary quite a bit within their own system and you will have to order several sizes up.

I wear a L here in the US, but a 5X of theirs.

- Clothing is not of the highest quality, but is fine for what you pay.

My suggestion is that you not order large amounts from them, but try a small order and see how that works out. They do give good customer service once you finally get ahold of them.

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2016
In March of this year, I ordered two dresses and a lingerie item, only 2 of which I've received and we are now at August 13th, so nearly 5 months later. This is not a reliable, responsible company for the following reasons: 1) You might not get all of your items, and it takes too long for them to deliver them. 2) You cannot file a complaint on their site unless you log in. In my case, my password won't work, but each time I request to reset my password, it says that the link has expired, even though it has only been 2 minutes since I received the link from them. 3) See above—your password won't work and they will put you in and endless roundy-round. 4) I wear a size 14 or XL, sometimes a L. I could barely squeeze into the 4X I bought from them, after having followed their sizing charts. I've been ordering clothing online for over ten years and this company is the first one I've found to be this bad. It's not completely a scam, since they did at least send part of it, but don't ever expect to get it resolved if part of your order is missing. If you closely read the review sites, all of the good ones seem to be written by someone who doesn't speak English very well, so probably put there by someone from the company.
Fashionmia Response #1199562

Hello Constancia,

Thank you for sharing your experience here. My sincere apology for this unfortunate situation.

I have checked your order and the rest one product was out of stock.

Usually we have out of stock notification. Are you willing to choose a replacement?

If yes, please email me the SKU/name, size and color of products you like, and I will help you replace it; however, if not, I will refund you within 5 business days.

Email: doris@fashionmia.com

Looking forward for your reply.

Best wishes! Fashionmia.com

Resolved With Company Response
Columbia City, Indiana
Reason of review
I never received one of my items.
Let the company propose a solution

I am absolutley done with FashionMia! I am sick of excuses!!!!!!!
Their clothes appear amazing but it is so not worth all that hassle that I have been through!!! I have dealt with a lot of online businesses overseas but this one takes the cake as the WORST one. I ordered a dress in February but little did I know that it was NOT in stock but it was ordered any way. Money was taken from my account for the dress. A few weeks went by and the order was still in processing mode when I checked on the order. When I inquired about it I was informed that the dress I wanted wasn't in stock, they gave me a credit so I decided to buy something else. That was a mistake!!!!! I began to notice that the second order was also taking longer than normal to get to me. This time they offered me a credit or a refund. I opted for the refund. This happened in April, it is now July and I'm still getting the runaround from the customer service department. I've sent SEVERAL emails and although the ladies seem nice, no one will call you directly and that is something I do not like or trust. I'm still waiting on my refund and getting a lot of excuses why I haven't got it yet. I know at this point that I probably will NEVER get it and am probably be ignored since the last email I sent them I was impatient and was less than nice.

Yep. LIES after LIES of when my refund would be delivered.

A full year later, they still lie. "5-7 days" for a refund has been the promise in email after email after email.

SCAM COMPANY WITH *** QUALITY AND BAIT AND SWITCH PRODUCTS. THEY NEED TO BE SHUT DOWN.

Here it is five business days later and no sign of my refund; not even a confirmation email! What a surprise.

Fashionmia Response #1185233

Hello Nicole,

I checked your three orders, however, I didn't find any refund request to our financial department.

Could you please email me and I will confirm your problems ASAP. Please don't worry, after my confirmation, refund will be back within 5 business days.

Email: doris@fashionmia.com

Best regards,

@Fashionmia Response

I find amusing that you stated that you could not find a refund claim with the financial demartment. (Maybe you should talk to Skye who was originally emailing me,  she was the "one" to help me file for the refund.) Let me direct your attention to the email you sent me SOME time ago that I forwarded to you with this message. I sincerely doubt it will take five days since I have been given the run around SEVERAL times in the past few months.

@Celesta Ztg

Yep. Same story as mine.

I have customer service email responses (what a joke that there is ANY service!) from "Lucky" and from "Valerie" and from "Sunny" and from "Meagan" and.... This stinks.

@Fashionmia Response

SUCH LIES. I too have an open case #118744 with FashionMia.

I have an inbox overflowing with lies. This is the most current email I received from these rip offs:

Dear Valued Customer,

Thanks for contacting with us and hope that I can help you solve the problem.

I have checked and confirmed with our Financial department, according to their feedback, your refund will be handled in the next 5-7 working days.

Would you mind waiting for 5-7 working days?

If there is still no refund 5-7 working days later, our Financial department manager will deal with this for you directly. Thanks for your understanding very much.

Best regards, Valerie Customer Service Team www.fashionmia.com CLEARLY, they have NO intention of refunding or making this right. It has been "5-7 days" for MONTHS!

View more comments (5)
Boise, Idaho
Fashionmia Dress
Pros
  • Beautiful clothes
  • Great range and affordable prices
  • Design
Cons
  • Getting the runaround from cust service
  • Took order a long time to get to me
  • Took my money although item was not in stock
Reason of review
Failure to give a refund
Full refund

Totally fed up

I saw a lovely maxi dress on the website and, after checking all the measurements on the sizing chart, ordered a small. I got an email confirming my order, followed by another the next day saying it was being shipped. There was a tracking number but the system just told me my parcel wasn't at the depot then a week later it suddenly arrived. The dress looked lovely but there was no way I could get it on, the measurements of the dress were way out from what was stated on the sizing chart. There was no return instructions/ label with the dress so I went on the website but couldn't request an exchange because it said my order number was incorrect. Decided to email my request, unfortunately the person (Lesley) answering my email didn't seem to understand what I wanted to do, took several emails to get the message across. Then I received an email saying if I gave a 5 star review on four named websites I could keep the dress and they would send me a replacement dress free of charge. I was "gobsmacked", on principal I wouldn't do it, so I have a dress I can't wear, and judging by the reviews regarding refunds, £25 I won't be seeing again.
Fashionmia Response #1177112

Dear Geraldine, Sorry to hear that the clothes do not fit. Please accept our sincere apology for any inconvenience caused to you.Have your problem solved yet?

Could you please email me your order number and your problem details to doris@fashionmia.com so that we can give you some compensation? I will definitely give you a satisfactory answer.

Stonehouse, England
Fashionmia Customer Care
Pros
  • Speedy delivery
Cons
  • Exchange process
Problem with exchanging goods
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Fashionmia Shipping Service Review from Maple Heights, Ohio

Fashionmia Shipping Service Review from Maple Heights, Ohio
I'm not pissed or upset. I did read your reviews sorry, that people wasn't satisfied with their orders. However, the only thing that does take time is the shipment. I love my vest the quality for the price. And waiting for another size (large) since i ordered a medium size to be shipped to me. I had no ideal that it comes from China. So until i recieved the large vest i'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Doris, this Nora aka Waiting in Ohio item number is WP - 00261**** brown vest

Fashionmia Response #1175341
@Fashionmia Response

Dear Kernpeale980z, you are her friend? Have just replied her email. Please check the mailbox.

Waiting in Ohio...........

Fashionmia Response #1175292

Dear Nora, sorry to hear that you have not received your item.Generally,the item will be sent to our customer in time. But sometimes accidents happen and the item may get lost or be delayed during the transit.

Hope that you can understand it. But please trust us that we do care every customer of us and we will try our best to help you solve your problem.

Could you please email me your order number and your problem details to doris@fashionmia.com? I will reply you asap.

View more comments (3)
Maple Heights, Ohio
Order processing issue

Fashionmia Dress Review from Clifton, New Jersey

I ordered a dress that was in not stock, didn't get an notification about it.. Received another dress that doesn't fit n having a difficult time exchanging him for a larger size!!
Fashionmia Response #1172384

Dear Sheri, sorry for what happened to your order.Please accept our sincere apology.Could you please give us a chance to rectify your case by emailing me your order number and your problem details to doris@fashionmia.com? I will spare no efforts to help you solve it.

Clifton, New Jersey
Not as described/ advertised

Too beautiful to be true

I ordered two dresses. The picture showed an elegant low scoop neck pink sleeveless lacy fitted "skater"dress. What I received was a high scoop neck salmon color baggy at the waist dress. The second one was way too small, I ordered a medium. It only took 3 weeks to get my order. Both dresses are now out of stock with no pictures available. Today I received an email inviting me to click on a link to download an app to be able to see their "resolution" to the issue. I had emailed them to say return shipping would be nearly as much as what I spent for the dresses. I got a warning from gmail that says this mail could not be verified...Beware
Fashionmia Response #1164633

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your order from Fashionmia.

Sincerely sorry for the inconvenience about the problem you mentioned here.

May I have your order number if you do not mind. Rest assure that we will check it for you and deal with it immediately.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Customer Service from Fashionmia